rules / policies / procedures
- Constitution and Bylaws - Current Version.
- Old Constitution (March 1986) - The original constitution of the Society.
- Photo of the Month - Official Rules - Detailed rules and procedures for the Photo of the Month contest (currently under review / revision).
- Google Group Policy - Rules and code of conduct for using our Google discussion group.
- PGPS Judging Guidelines - Our club's guidelines for critiquing photos (last revised Nov. 7, 2010) (PDF - requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- CAPA Judging Guidelines - General guidelines for judging from the Canadian Association for Photographic Art. (PDF - requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). NOTE: This document is only a guideline. PGPS judging policies and procedures are influenced by these guidelines, but are not governed by them.
- Image Resizing Gude - How to resize digital images for provincial contests.
- Aperture - Basic information and examples showing the effective use of Aperture.
- Orton Technique on Christmas Lights - An example of how to use the Orton Technique (combining an in-focus picture with an out-of-focus picture for artistic effect).
- Light Painting Photography - How-to and resources
All meeting minutes are in PDF format, requiring Acrobat Reader to view them.
- 2009-Nov-17 Executive Meeting
- 2010-Mar-16 Executive Meeting
- 2010-Apr-20 Executive Meeting
- 2010-Sep-07 Executive Meeting
- 2010-Sep-28 Annual General Meeting
- 2010-Oct-10 Executive Meeting
- 2010-Nov-16 Executive Meeting
- 2011-Jan-18 Executive Meeting
- Canon Realis SX-80 User's Guide
- Instruction manual for our club's digital projector.
The document is in PDF format so you will require Adobe Reader to view it.
Be patient - The document is fairly large so it may take a while to open up.
- How to fireproof a real wooden Christmas tree (not photography-related)